Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dates Change

Hey Everyone,

So last night I found out some news about the Uganda trip and when we are departing. We will be actually leaving in November instead of December, so just a month earlier and I will be their for 14 months. I need much prayer now, I have to now raise the support in less time, I know God will do it. If you would like to donate you can by going to www.honoracademy.com/donate and My ID# is 2441613 or you can send a check made out to "Teen Mania Ministries", memo line "Andrew Downey ID#2441613", to:

Teen Mania Ministries
C/O Intern Relations
PO Box 2000
Lindale, TX 75771

or any personal checks and cash can be mailed to:

Andrew Downey
557 SW Cutoff Unit 136
Worcester, MA 01607

Right now, I am still looking for supporters, I had a couple people already say that they would support me, I still need a lot more. Right now I am trying to see if I could get a total of 100 supporters and with that, if they made a 1 time donation of $170, a six month donation of $30, or a 12 month donation of $15 each, I would be able to reach my goal of raising $17,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment