Sunday, September 20, 2009

Just an Update!!!

So as of right now, most of my support letters are mailed out and going all over the country. Right now I need all of your help, I need you all to be praying that the Lord will being touching the hearts of everyone that receives a support letter. I have even sent a few support letters to some big corporations and hoping that they will be able to donate and help.

I know that the Lord is going to provide all my needs. Right now I have my first deadline that I will need to raise $2,500 by October 1st.

The full cost of the Uganda program is $14,500. I actually need to raise $17,000. The reason is, I was unable to raise the support to be apart of the Ministry Team program and was unable to raise the last $2,100-$2,500. In order for me to be apart of the Uganda program I need to raise the last of the support that I was unable to raise first. So By October 1st I would need about $4,600-$5,000. I am going to be contacting Teen Mania and will find out the remaining balance to know how much for sure that I still need to raise.

I know that the Lord is going to provide for me, because he has called me. I have done my part and still doing my part. I have sent out support letters and I have this blog spot and Facebook. I have contacted friends and asked them to help me. I have also contacted churches and asked them for help. I know that the Lord is going to provide based on the work that I put into fundraising. I know I can't raise the money, but the Lord will be able to guide me and lay it on the hearts of people to donate to me.

So anyone that is willing to donate please contact me and let me know that first you are, and how much so I am able to update my stats and tell Teen Mania that it will be coming. You can donate online by going to http://www.honoracademy.com/donate and my ID# is 2441613. Or you can do so by check made out to Teen Mania Ministries and in the memo "Andrew Downey ID# 2441613" and mail that out to Teen Mania Ministries, c/o Intern Relations, PO Box 2000, Lindale, TX 75771. Also any personal checks or cash can be mailed to me at Andrew Downey, 557 SW Cutoff Unit 136, Worcester, MA 01607.

As of right now I only have a few people committed to donate to me, but yet to get the final financial contribution. October 1st is coming up quick, BUT I know that the Lord will provide!

2 Timothy 4:17- For the Lord stood by me and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered out of the Lion's mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment