Monday, September 14, 2009

Fundraising....Uganda Bowl-a-thon

Hey everyone,

I am in the middle of sending out support letter, but I have decided that I also need to be doing some sort of fundraisers. So I have come up with an idea of doing a Bowling Fundraiser. The reason that I have some up with this was, before I went to the Honor Academy I use to be in a bowling league and go bowling every Saturday. I was pretty good, but I haven't been bowling in a while, and thought that this would be a fun thing to do. So I am asking people to support me per pin that I knock down. If I were to get a score of 100 and you supported me 10 cents per pin then you would donate $10.

So I ask you so send me an email at downey.andrew@ymail.com and let me know if you would donate to the Uganda Bowl-a-thon and how much per pin. Now I will be going to play 3 games the first game is what I would be basing the score off of, but if you would like to sponsor me for the first 2 or even also all 3 you may, let me know about that in the email too. If you are in the Massachusetts, Worcester County Area I ask also if you would like to come out and join me and bowling alone side and have some fun. Let me know by email if you would be joining or you may drop in. I will let you know the date as soon as I am able to get a date set for this. Also if you would like you are able to call me and let me know if you would be supporting and donating, my cell is 508-797-2176.

I ask that you would all pray about supporting and donating to the Uganda Bowl-a-thon. Thank you so much, and hope and pray that all is going well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment